West Fargo, ND
Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
We are on a mission to find a dynamic Director of Charities who will be comfortable wearing many hats. This important position oversees other positive-minded and generous leaders, collaborates with a board of directors, and ultimately helps shape EPIC Charities’ future by providing strategic guidance to steer our energetic team in the right direction.
Strong interpersonal communication skills are crucial as this role embodies the public face of the organization, appearing at official events and speaking to the community to raise awareness of the org’s work. The Director will also build and maintain robust relationships among external stakeholders, the media, and leaders in business and government to identify and coordinate long-term strategic partnerships.
Financial competence and grant writing experience are also important as the Director is responsible for operations, fundraising, and other programming. Specifically, the Director will oversee grants, donations, charitable gaming, and scholarships. A strong grasp of financial management and legal compliance will enable the Director to set goals and brainstorm real growth strategies in these areas.
- Develops and implements operations-based financial modeling/metrics as well as inventory and procedures.
- Prepares analyses that capture and communicate fundraising results and performance trends.
- Coordinates and leads frequent budget reviews and periodic forecast updates with operational and senior management.
- Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Ensures cohesiveness with EPIC’s affiliate non-profits.
WHAT WE’D LIKE TO SEE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or Communications
- 5+ years of non-profit management experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Grant writing experience
- leadership and management skills
- creative problem-solving
Sound like your kind of career? Here’s a little about our team…
Prairie Business magazine rated us #25 in their 2022 list of the 50 Best Places to Work in the Metro. Here at EPIC, we’re on a mission to enhance communities through innovative development. A North Dakota company with more than 80 team members, we believe our people and culture are our superpowers.
We value relationships, open communication, humility, innovation, and positivity. In addition to highly competitive wages and a culture that promotes collaboration, fun, and work/life balance, we offer an ever-expanding benefits package, above-average PTO and paid holidays, plus team member investment and volunteer opportunities that knock it out of the park.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and empower teammates with diverse perspectives, skills, experiences, and cultures.
If this sounds like your kind of team, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Email your cover letter and resume to Daniellep@EPICCompaniesND.com to apply.
EPIC Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.