West Fargo, ND
This position is responsible for maintaining grounds on all properties ensuring they are visually appealing.
Duties & Essential Job Functions:
- Mowing lawns, trimming hedges, watering plants
- Maintaining sprinkler and irrigation systems and ensure they are working properly
- Preparing outdoor areas for various weather conditions by weatherproofing, covering outdoor furniture with tarps, tying down unsecured items, etc.
- Maintaining gardens and lawns, including planting, fertilizing, weeding, soil conditioning, mulching and applying pesticides
- Operating and maintaining garden and landscaping equipment
- Scheduling specialty services such as ground leveling or patio installation
- Ordering supplies and equipment
- Snow removal, shoveling and salting when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- On call may be occasionally required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Familiarity with sprinkler systems and other landscaping equipment
- Knowledge of gardening techniques
- Knowledge of gardening products such as fertilizers and pesticides
- Physical stamina and the ability to stand for long periods of time
- A valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- This position works in an environment with few physical discomforts; may occasionally be exposed to drafts, noise, temperature variations and odors.
EPIC Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.