West Fargo, ND
EPIC Companies is looking for a self-motivated and high-energy team painter in the maintenance department to join our team. This person must have the ability to quickly shift gears and coordinate a multitude of tasks within a busy, modern office. They would work under the Maintenance Manager to perform duties, tasks, and work orders assigned.
Painter Job Responsibilities:
- Apply finishes to buildings, rooms, or other structures, including primers or sealers.
- Prepares, cleans, and tapes all jobsites to keep them free of paint.
- Removes old paint coating, if necessary.
- Mixes colors or oils to obtain desired color or consistency.
- Moves necessary materials around jobsite assigned.
- Wall repair, maintenance, from bare wall to previously finished walls.
- Will be responsible for monthly apartment turns.
- Customer service skills when working with clients
- Capable to receive and follow instructions and communicating with co-workers
- Able to read and adhere to labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
- Attention to detail and always alert to ensure safety
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High School diploma is an asset
- Previous painting experience mandatory 3-5 years
- Proficiency with painting tools and equipment a plus
- Ability to operate various vehicles and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Please send resume, three non-personal references and salary requirements to email@example.com.
EPIC Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.