West Fargo, ND
Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm
The Property Management Dispatcher will assist the Property Management team in ensuring all work orders are filed, assigned and completed properly. This person will also need to contact residents/tenants for scheduling and work order questions.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Setting priority of Work Orders and passing off to Maintenance Technicians.
- Ordering supplies, including but not limited to:
- Individual building supplies
- Managing purchase req’s where applicable
- Managing inventory stock
- Help correct and close Work Orders.
- Preventative care management.
- Managing when preventative care has been done and when it will be done again.
- Setting up time with residents for Work Orders to be completed.
- Follow up with residents after work is completed.
- Satisfaction Check-ins.
- Conducting stock inspections and managing inventory.
- Assisting with check-out process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior maintenance and service dispatching experience preferred
- 3+ years experience
- Must have good customer service and communication skills.
- May be required to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- May be required to lift heavy boxes/inventory
Qualified, interested candidates should send a letter of interest and resume to Daniellep@epiccompaniesnd.com
EPIC Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.