Meet The Team: Amy
May 5, 2020
Meet Amy- The leader of the pack, the captain of our ship, the shot caller. She is our Senior Vice President and has been with EPIC Companies for four years now. She’s a great person to be around and always is down for a good laugh.
- What do you love most about your job? Everything! I love the people I work for, I love the people I work with and I love the work we are doing in our community!
- What was your very first job? Selling hot dogs at Mickelson ballpark for the Fargo Park District.
- Where is your favorite place you have traveled to? Park City, Utah is my favorite! Adam and I go there every other summer and go hiking!
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? Playing with my puppy, catching up on shows, reading a book, going out for meals with my husband!
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you? Fun, outgoing and driven.
- What do you wish the work fridge was always stocked with? Healthy snacks!
- Favorite memory at EPIC? Too many to choose from! I really love any team bonding event.
- What are 3 things still left on your bucket list? Travel to Europe, learn to water ski and meet Paul Rudd.
- Tell us about your career before EPIC? Before EPIC, I was the Customer Relations/Operations Manager at Gap Kids. I had been with Gap, INC for over 8 years. I learned a lot!
- What trend do you hope makes a comeback? Side pony tails.
- What is your most hated household chore? Vacuuming!
- If you could only have 3 apps on your smartphone, what would you pick? Facebook, Outlook email and Bell Bank.