Meet The Team: Jafrah
May 13, 2020
Meet Jafrah! EPIC’s marketing assistant who’s spunky, delightful, and always smiling! One of her best qualities is being able to problem solve any situation. Read more about her below.
- What do you love most about your job? I love helping market our unique apartments, upcoming buildings and everything EPIC is working on. There is always something new and it is so fun to see a project go from planning phase to opening day.
- What was your very first job? Tastee Freez in Harvey, ND! I’m a huge ice cream girl.
- Where is your favorite place you have traveled to? Punta Cana, I love the turquoise water. Or camping at Glacier National Park, lots of majestic creatures and sights to see.
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? At the lake (South Twin in Minnesota or Devils Lake), working on house projects, out with friends or riding my bike.
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you? Outgoing, caring, adventurous.
- What do you wish the work fridge was always stocked with? Orange Juice and Dilly Bars.
- Favorite memory at EPIC? Team bonding at Pioneer Place.
- What are 3 things still left on your bucket list?
- Visit every National Park in the US
- Learn how to roller blade
- Rent a house boat on Lake Powell in Arizona/Utah
- What trend do you hope makes a comeback? Anything from the 70’s.
- What is your most hated household chore? Putting away laundry.
- If you could only have 3 apps on your smartphone, what would you pick? Photos, Instagram and Tik Tok.