Meet The Team: Josh
April 16, 2020
Meet Josh– Our maintenance manager! He has been with EPIC since 2017 and has been a great asset to our team! We love having Josh on our team as he is always happy and helpful. Our tenants appreciate how quick and knowledgeable our maintenance crew is and Josh is the leader of that pack! Learn more about him here:
- What do you love most about your job? Being part of a team that always tries to stay positive.
- What was your very first job? Cook at Buffalo Wild Wings, loved the wings and wraps.
- Where is your favorite place you have traveled to? Deadwood, SD or California
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? Hunting when it’s season or playing with the dogs
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you? Easy going, fun, and loyal
- What do you wish the work fridge was always stocked with? String Cheese
- Favorite memory at EPIC? Company Parties
- What are 3 things still left on your bucket list?
1. Canadian Fishing Trip
2. Visiting Europe
3. Alaskan Moose Hunt
- Tell us about your career before EPIC? Plumber and owned and operated a landscape business.
- What is your most hated household chore? Picking up dog poop