Meet The Team: Kim
April 1, 2020
Meet Kim! She assists EPIC with property management and accounting. We love having her around, and especially love when she brings her adorable grand-baby to visit our office! Learn more about Kim below:
- What do you love most about your job? The people I work with. I also come from a job where it was just me in the office so it is good to work with people again, especially my awesome co-workers at EPIC.
- What was your very first job? hostess at Paradiso
- Where is your favorite place you have traveled to? Mexico!
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? Hanging out with my husband and dogs!
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you? Loyal, organized, energetic
- What do you wish the work fridge was always stocked with? Diet Cherry Pepsi
- Favorite memory at EPIC? Christmas party at UND hockey game
- What are 3 things still left on your bucket list? Travel to wherever my daughter, son-in-law and grandbaby are stationed, take an RV to travel across the United States, retire where my daughter, son-in-law and grandbaby (possibly grandbabies) are living
- Tell us about your career before EPIC? I worked as a property manager and accountant for a strip mall. Also an accountant for the hotels my boss owned.
- If you could only have 3 apps on your smartphone, what would you pick? Snapchat, Facebook, Toon Blast