Meet The Team: McKenzy
February 2, 2021
Meet McKenzy also known in the office as Mac – our Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations. She guides the marketing team!
- What do you love most about EPIC? The inclusivity of the team – when I started at EPIC almost 4 years ago now, we had 3 – 4 staff members with some of us part-time myself included and now we have over 30 people on our team. I think we have really taken the growing together in stride even though we have faced a few growing pains along the way I’m super proud to be a part of this team.
- What was your very first job? Serving ice cream and flipping burgers at The Burger Shack in Mohall, ND
- Where is your favorite place you have traveled to? I would say Ireland, Amsterdam, Puerto Rico, and the Swiss Alps.
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? Traveling back to see my parents and 3 brothers, a night out with friends, hanging out with my fiancé Zach and his daughter, taking a nap, folding laundry, eating out, watching the Food Network, and cleaning 🙂
- What are some words your friends would use to describe you? Compassionate, gritty, free spirit, faithful, trustworthy, spontaneous, loyal, worldly (straight from the friends)
- What do you wish the work fridge was always stocked with? It is usually stocked with Dr. Pepper, my favorite.
- Favorite memory at EPIC? Eating at the Fargo Country Club and traveling to Orlando for the PropertyWare Conference last year with Josh and Amy.
- What are 3 things still left on your bucket list? So much is still left! More traveling, having a family (getting married in July), Owning a vacation home.
- What trend do you hope makes a comeback? Big bows in the hair and perms, (My grandma used to give perms in her kitchen when I was younger).
- What is your most hated household chore? I’m pretty Type A so the house is picked up all the time however not a huge fan of deep cleaning.
- If you could only have 3 apps on your smartphone, what would you pick? Facebook, Photos, IMessage