Meet The Team: Sue Nilson
November 19, 2020
Meet Sue – she is the newest member of the EPIC team. Sue will be coordinating things around the office as our new Office Support Manager. Read more about her below.
- What do you love most about EPIC so far? The Welcoming Team Atmosphere
- What was your very first job? Babysitting / Waitress at The Grill “Taste Freeze”
- Where is your favorite place you have traveled to? Germany/France/Israel/Australia/Hawaii/Belize
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? reading, boating & spending time with friends & family (in non covid times)
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you? Hardworking, Passionate, Cheerful
- What do you wish the work fridge was always stocked with? Water/Diet Coke
- Favorite memory at EPIC? I’m the newbie here, BUT in my first few weeks I’m loving the team partnership thus far; Masked up and social distanced Trick or Treating for the employees children to the Batman Baby Shower we threw last week for a leasing agent #team
- What are 3 things still left on your bucket list? Traveling; New Zealand, Santori & Rome
- What do you look forward to in the next year at EPIC? Being a part of this team that is designing and developing many amazing buildings in our communities.
- If you could only have 3 apps on your smartphone, what would you pick? Google, Google Maps, and Social Media Apps