Now Hiring: Facilities Coordinator
October 5, 2020
Join our growing team as a Facilities Coordinator. Please send resume to Amy@EPICCompaniesND.com
Facilities Coordinator Job Summary
EPIC Companies is looking for a self-motivated and high-energy team member to join their team as a Facilities Coordinator. This person must have the ability to quickly shift gears and coordinate a multitude of tasks within a busy, modern office. EPIC Companies focuses on building mixed-use buildings that enhance the landscape throughout the region.
The main goal for the Facilities Coordinator role would be to coordinate and facilitate operations and costs for each of our buildings, create budgets and oversee the upkeep of grounds.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Managing service contracts
- Annual maintenance reviews with our assets
- Parking and pavement upkeep
- Tool inventory
- Vehicle management
- Budgets for maintenance and cleaning
- Fitness equipment maintenance
- Supply ordering
- Resident Manager supervision
- Implementing better maintenance practices
- Helping with new development design
EPIC Companies offers:
- 401K retirement plan with company match after 1 year of employment
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- Competitive Salary and opportunity for advancement
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and more!
For questions or inquiries please call/email Amy Hass, Senior Vice President at Amy@EPICCompaniesND.com.