We’re hiring! Please send resume and three non-personal references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Framers/General Laborers Job Description and Requirements
EPIC Companies is looking for self-motivated and high-energy team members in the construction department to join our team. This person must have a strong work ethic, work as part of a team, and perform under the direction of a crew foreman/superintendent.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete all duties necessary for general framing, prefabricated component installation, and other general construction tasks
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools and/or ability to quickly learn these skills
- Perform all work in a safe manner under company safety policies and procedures
- Ability to operate construction equipment as needed
- Partake in job training as necessary
- Maintain an organized work area
- Regular cleaning of jobsite work areas
- Take directions and effectively perform tasks assigned in an efficient manner to the standards of the company.
Framing Foreman/Superintendent Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge in the construction of multi-family & commercial projects a plus
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to stand or remain on feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to do moderate amounts of physical labor. Including but not limited to repetitive bending, lifting, and climbing
- Ability to work outdoors year round
- Must have valid means of transportation to and from jobsite(s)
EPIC Companies offers:
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- Competitive Salary and opportunity for advancement
- 401K retirement plan with company match after 1 year of employment
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and more!
- Competitive compensation based on experience