Now Hiring: Maintenance Technician
October 5, 2020
We are hiring! Join our team as a maintenance technician. To apply, please send resume to Amy@EPICCompainesND.com
Maintenance Job Description/Requirements
EPIC Companies is looking for a self-motivated and high-energy team member in the maintenance department to join our team. This person must have the ability to quickly shift gears and coordinate a multitude of tasks within a busy, modern office. They would work under the Maintenance Manager to perform duties, tasks, and work orders assigned.
- Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance
- Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them
- Calling and scheduling times to enter tenant’s unit
- Ordering parts to repair appliances
- Rotational on-call nights/weekends
- Travel to other sites and/or locations may be required.
- Participate in ongoing training to build and maintain knowledge and skills required for the position.
- Help keep internal and external appearance of properties up to EPIC standards
- Coordinate move-in/move-out with office leasing staff
Maintenance Worker Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools
- Experience in plumbing, basic electrical, painting, drywall, appliances, handyman type knowledge
- Must provide own tools
- Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Professional presentation and attitude
- Strong time management skills
- Basic computer/email knowledge/running the PropertyWare application
- Responsible with meeting times, tenants, etc.
- May be required to work extended hours and weekends when needed
- Must have valid drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Must be able to lift 50-100 pounds regularly
EPIC Companies offers:
- 401K retirement plan with company match after 1 year of employment
- Health, Dental, & Vision insurance plans
- Competitive Salary and opportunity for advancement
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and more!
- Compensation based on experience
Please send resume to Amy@EPICCompaniesND.com