Now Hiring: Commercial Sales
September 29, 2020
Commercial Sales Position
EPIC Companies is looking for a self-motivated and high-energy team member to join their team as Commercial Sales & Leasing Representative. This person must have the ability to quickly shift gears and coordinate a multitude of tasks within a busy, modern office. EPIC Companies focuses on building mixed-use buildings that enhance the landscape throughout the region. We currently manage over 250,000+ SF of commercial space with more in the development and construction stages.
The main goal for the Commercial Sales role would be to lease properties to prospective tenants, build relationships, and coordinate leases. The Commercial Sales role will join an experienced team of multiple developers. They will participate in commercial sales meetings and calls, be able to cold call, knock on doors, and assist with marketing properties that are for sale or for lease.
Full Job Description
We are looking for capable commercial sales representative to present and lease properties to prospective tenants. The goal is scout potential clients, turn them into actual ones and achieve high occupancy rates.
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically
- Act as a landlord representative for property owners
- Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promoting materials
- Determine the needs, standards and economic viability of prospect customers
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
- Provide information on all aspects of properties
- Become involved in professional organizations, real estate trade groups, etc.
- Proven working experience as leasing agent with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Up to date with property market status
- MS Office familiarity
- Microsoft Dynamics for sales and lead tracking
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Persuasive with marketing and sales skills
- Customer service orientation
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- License in real estate preferred
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- commercial and residential leasing, 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- West Fargo, ND
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Salaried position
- Multiple locations throughout the state of North Dakota that have EPIC Companies’ properties
For questions or inquiries please call/email Amy Hass, Senior Vice President at Amy@EPICCompaniesND.com.