Meet The Team: Megan
May 28, 2020
Meet Megan — Our Leasing Manager! Megan takes care of everyone at our office, is always ready to help and has a huge heart for our tenants!
- What do you love most about your job? My favorite part of my job is when I get to be part of the design process in one way or another. I also really enjoy meeting new people.
- What was your very first job? My very first job was working at Dairy Queen and I realized then I didn’t want to work in the food industry ever again.
- Where is your favorite place you have traveled to? My favorite vacation was camping in the Black Hills with my family. We also took a cruise to the Bahama’s last summer which was pretty fun!
- What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend? On the weekend you would most likely find me on Cotton Lake in the summer time, or running kids to activities in the winter!
- What 3 words would your friends use to describe you? Creative, compassionate, dependable. (I asked my friends so this is accurate.)
- What do you wish the work fridge was always stocked with? LaCroix and iced tea!
- Favorite memory at EPIC? My favorite memory with EPIC so far has been our team bonding day, tenant nights and going to a UND hockey game.
- What are 3 things still left on your bucket list? I would love to take my kids to Disney World someday soon. (We are ready as soon as everything is open again!) I’d also like to live on the lake year round and would love to see parts of Europe.
- What trend do you hope makes a comeback? Capri pants.
- What is your most hated household chore? Laundry.
- If you could only have 3 apps on your smartphone, what would you pick? Weather Bug, Facebook and Instacart.